Winter doesn’t have to be dull, dark and boring when you’ve got the Mud, Sweat and Tears Challenge to look forward to! This unique event is about having fun whilst challenging your physical and mental strength over either 5km or 10km.
The course is designed to be challenging and if you have average fitness, determination and a sense of fun, you will have a ball! The course has some natural obstacles as well as some really entertaining and demanding obstacles dreamed up by the organisers.
You can compete as an individual or get a group of work mates, friends or the family together as a team. This event is open to guys and girls 13 years and older.
Date: Sunday 30th June 2019.
Start Time: 11am. Race briefing at 10.30am.
Location: Christchurch Adventure Park.
Cost: $79 for individuals and $59 for students. $316 for a team of 4 - mixed teams must be made up of 2 guys and 2 girls.
Early bird discounts are available until Sunday 26th May. Bulk corporate discounts are available for groups of 10 or more.
Remember the mud will wash off, but the memories will last forever.
Find out more about the Mud, Sweat and Tears Challenge including how to enter.
- Bivouac Outdoor Mt Isobel Challenge
- Lincoln University Off Road Walk/Run
- Winter Worlds
- Peace Train memorial ride
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Christchurch Marathon
- Holloway Memorial Cross Country Races
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Heights of Winter Rogaine
- Sri Chinmoy Cross-Country Race
- Bridge to Bridge North Mountain Bike Ride
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Forest Run Fest: Frost Edition