Join in with this all-ages event involving running, walking, crawling, climbing and sliding around the muddy obstacle course for either 5 or 10km, 1.5km for children aged 7 to 13 years and 500m for 4 to 6 year olds. You can go it alone or be part of a team.
Date: Sunday 31st March 2019.
Start Time: 9am for the children's races (7 to 8 years, followed by 9 to 10 years and then 11 to 13 years). 11am for the adults' race. Race briefing will begin 15 minutes before race start.
Location: Canterbury Agricultural Park (Wigram Road, Wigram).
- Junior (4 to 6 years): $25 with a parent or guardian.
- Children (7 to 13 years): $25 as an individual.
- Under 20s: $39 as an individual, $117 for a team of 3, and $450 for a group of 12.
- 20 years and over: $59 as an individual, $177 for a team of 3, and $660 for a group of 12.
Entries are limited to 2,500 for adults and 400 for the children's events - so register now to be part of the Muddy Good Run.
Find out more about the Muddy Good Run, including how to enter.
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- The Press Run to Remember
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Rolleston Colour Fun Day
- Wicked 10th Anniversary Rogaine
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Stadium Challenge
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Walk for Dementia
- Le Race
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Arrowsmith 2019 Races
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Sri Chinmoy Waimairi Beach Challenge
- Christchurch Plunket Fun Run 2019
- Get Coloured by CanInspire Colour Fun Run
- Tai Tapu Run Festival