Join in with this all-ages event involving running, walking, crawling, climbing and sliding around the muddy obstacle course for either 5 or 10km, 3km family race (1 adult and 1 child), 1.5km for children aged 7 to 13 years and 500m for 4 to 6 year olds. You can go it alone or be part of a team.
Date: Sunday 29th March 2020.
Start Time: 9am for the children's races (by age group from oldest to youngest), followed by the family race. Estimated start time of 12.15pm for the adults' races. Race briefing will begin 15 minutes before race start.
Location: Canterbury Agricultural Park (Wigram Road, Wigram).
- Junior (4 to 6 years): $25 with a parent or guardian.
- Children (7 to 13 years): $25 as an individual.
- Family: $59 for adults, and $25 for children under 16.
- Under 20s: $39 as an individual, $117 for a team of 3, and $450 for a group of 12.
- 20 years and over: $59 as an individual, $177 for a team of 3, and $660 for a group of 12.
Entries are limited to 2,500 for adults and 400 for the children's events - so register now to be part of the Muddy Good Run.
Find out more about the Muddy Good Run, including how to enter.
- Canterbury Trail Series
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- The Press Run to Remember
- Rakahuri Rage
- Krank It
- XRACE Christchurch
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Wicked Chinatown Rogaine
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Christchurch Plunket Fun Run
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Just for Girls Rogaine Series
- Greatest Virtual Run
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Zonta Yellow Rose Run and Walk
- Hagley Relays
- Red Zone 6