Join in with this all-ages event involving running, walking, crawling, climbing and sliding around the muddy obstacle course for either 5 or 10km for those 13+ years, 1.5km for children aged 7 to 13 years or 500m for the Junior Kidz Mud Run (4 to 6 years accompained by a parent or guardian). Participants in the 5 or 10km events can go it alone or be part of a team.
Date: Sunday 29th September 2019.
Start Time: 9am for the children's races (by age group). 10.45am for the Junior Kidz Mud Run. 11.30am for the adults' race. Race briefing will begin 15 minutes before race start.
Location: Mandeville Sports Centre (431 Mandeville Road, Swannanoa).
- Children (4 to 13 years): $25 as an individual.
- Under 20s: $39 as an individual, $117 for a team of 3, and $450 for a group of 12.
- 20 years and over: $59 as an individual, $177 for a team of 3, and $660 for a group of 12.
Entries are limited to 1,000 for adults and 200 for each of the children's event categories - so register now to be part of the Muddy Good Run Rangiora.
Find out more about the Muddy Good Run Rangiora, including how to enter. Early bird discounts close at mighnight on Sunday 28th July. Late entry fees apply after midnight Sunday 22nd September 2019.
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Selwyn Sport and Recreation Have A Go Day
- Port Hills Spring Rogaine
- Ellesmere College Colour Run
- Bivouac Night Navigation Series
- Canterbury Loves Tennis Open Days
- Rapaki Up and Backie
- Greta Valley Team Relay Race
- JD Duathlon Series
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- 4 Paws Marathon
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Corporate 8+ Rowing Challenge
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Pink Star Walk
- Boulder Bay Classic