This exciting event is one where all ages and abilities can take part and have fun. This is an opportunity to walk, run or ride some usually inaccessible land.
There are various distances you can compete in:
- 12km walk;
- 12km or 18km run; and
- 12km, 18km or 26km mountain bike ride.
Join this a fun run and bike race to raise money for Omihi School.
Date: Sunday 22nd March 2020.
Start Time: 9am for all races.
Start Location: Omihi School (Waipara)
- 12km walkers, riders or runners: $30 for adults, $15 for under 18s and $15 for under 13s.
- 18km runners: $50 for adults and $25 for under 18s.
- 18km riders: $50 for adults, $25 for under 18s and $25 for under 13s.
- 26km riders: $60 for adults and $30 for under 18s.
Find out more about the Omihi School Farm Race, including how to enter. Online entries close at 5pm on Friday 20th March 2019. On the day entries will cost an extra $10 per person.
- Canterbury Trail Series
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- The Press Run to Remember
- Rakahuri Rage
- Krank It
- XRACE Christchurch
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Wicked Chinatown Rogaine
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Christchurch Plunket Fun Run
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Just for Girls Rogaine Series
- Greatest Virtual Run
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Zonta Yellow Rose Run and Walk
- Hagley Relays
- Red Zone 6