This is NZ’s newest event incorporating a festival of triathlon, duathlon and running race options to suit all athletes. This event takes place in the farmlands of North Canterbury with quiet roads and a country feel.
A range of distances are available:
- The OxMan Triathlon: 1.9km swim + 89.3km ride + 21km run;
- The OxMan Duathlon: 7km run + 89.3km ride + 21km ride;
- The Mini OxMan Triathlon: 750m swim + 21km ride + 7km run;
- The Mini OxMan Duathlon: 3km run + 21km ride + 7km run;
- The Junior OxMan Triathlon: 300m swim + 12km ride + 3km run;
- The Junior OxMan Duathlon: 1.5km run + 12km ride + 3km run;
- The OxRun: 21km run; and
- The OxDash: 7km.
Teams and individuals are welcome.
Date: Sunday 15th December 2019.
Start Time: 7.30am for The OxMan, 8.30am for the Mini OxMan, OxRun and Dash, and 9am for the Junior OxMan.
Start Location: Private farm on South Eyre Road (near Oxford).
Cost: $225 for the OxMan, $79 for the Mini OxMan, $49 for the Junior OxMan, $39 for the OxRun, and $29 for the OxDash. A late fee applies to entries received after 15th November 2019.
Team entries are available for the duathlon and traithlon events - individual rate plus $10.
Find out more about The OxMan, including how to enter. Entries must be received by Monday 9th December 2019.
- Christmas Twilight Rogaine
- RealSwim Race Series
- Wicked Christmas Rogaine
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- The James Mountainsport Series
- Zoggs Big Wave Event
- Wine Run
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Walk for Dementia
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race