This is NZ’s newest event incorporating a festival of triathlon, duathlon and running race options to suit all athletes. This event takes place in the farmlands of North Canterbury with quiet roads and a country feel.
A range of distances are available:
- The OxMan Triathlon: 1.9km swim + 89.3km ride + 21km run;
- The OxMan Duathlon: 7km run + 89.3km ride + 21km ride;
- The Mini OxMan Triathlon: 750m swim + 21km ride + 7km run;
- The Mini OxMan Duathlon: 3km run + 21km ride + 7km run;
- The Junior OxMan Triathlon: 300m swim + 12km ride + 3km run;
- The Junior OxMan Duathlon: 1.5km run + 12km ride + 3km run;
- The OxRun: 21km run; and
- The OxDash: 7km.
Teams and individuals are welcome.
Date: Sunday 15th December 2019.
Start Time: 7.30am for The OxMan, 8.30am for the Mini OxMan, OxRun and Dash, and 9am for the Junior OxMan.
Start Location: Private farm on South Eyre Road (near Oxford).
Cost: $225 for the OxMan, $79 for the Mini OxMan, $49 for the Junior OxMan, $39 for the OxRun, and $29 for the OxDash. A late fee applies to entries received after 15th November 2019.
Team entries are available for the duathlon and traithlon events - individual rate plus $10.
Find out more about The OxMan, including how to enter. Entries must be received by Monday 9th December 2019.
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Pink Star Walk
- JD Duathlon Series
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Devil's Dash
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Mission Mt Somers
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Bell Hill Challenge
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Valley Ultra
- Woodbury Hill Country Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Krayzie K's
- RealSwim Race Series
- Here Comes The Bridle Path
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Colour Zone Run
- Bridge to Bridge Mountain Bike Ride
- Banks Peninsula Adventure Race
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Hanmer Holiday Homes Alpine Marathon
- Canterbury Half Marathon