The Pak n Save Triathlon Festival is happening again at Pegasus in 2019. This one-day festival truly has something for everyone, from kids and first timers to elite triathletes.
Date: Sunday 24th November 2019.
Time: From 8.45am.
Cost: $79 for individual adults; $109 for teams, and from $29 for the children's events. A late entry fee applies to all entries received after Sunday 10th November 2019.
Get more information on the Pak n Save Triathlon Festival, including how to enter. Entries close at 10pm on Wednesday 20th November 2019.
The Festival is made up of the following events for all ages and fitness levels:
- Age Group Draft Legal Sprint Tri - so you experience what it is like to draft on the bike like the pros;
- The Pegasus Classic - for those who have done a triathlon;
- Team Challenge is great for corporate, social or families with a swim/bike/run or run/bike/run option;
- Try a Tri or Duathlon is targeted at first timers and novice athletes;
- Terra Firma is a duathlon for non swimmers (run/bike/run);
- Junior Tri or Duathlon for 9 to 13 year olds; and
- Kids Mini Tri for 5 to 8 year olds.
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Pink Star Walk
- JD Duathlon Series
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Devil's Dash
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Mission Mt Somers
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Bell Hill Challenge
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Valley Ultra
- Woodbury Hill Country Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Krayzie K's
- RealSwim Race Series
- Here Comes The Bridle Path
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Colour Zone Run
- Bridge to Bridge Mountain Bike Ride
- Banks Peninsula Adventure Race
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Hanmer Holiday Homes Alpine Marathon
- Canterbury Half Marathon