Come and run though the Pegasus Bay vineyard then enjoy a picnic lunch on the winery lawns with friends and family!
Three distances are available for The Pegasus Bay Vine Run:
- 6km walk or run;
- 10km walk or run; and
- 18km run.
Date: Sunday 26th January 2020.
Start Time: 8.30am for the 18km event, and 9.30am for the 6km and 10km events.
Start Location: Pegasus Bay Winery (263 Stockgrove Road, Waipara).
Cost: $75 for adults (over 18 years) for the 6km or 10km events, and $100 for the 18km event. $40 for under 18s in the 6km or 10km events. A booking fee will also apply per entry. You can also register as a group.
Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the event.
Register now for the Pegasus Bay Vine Run, or to get more information. Online entries will close on Monday 20th January 2020 - you cannot register on the day.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get behind the scenes at Pegasus Bay and also help support a very worthy cause - the NZ Brain Research Institute.
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- RealSwim Race Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Canterbury Trail Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Walk for Dementia
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- La Grande Swim
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- The Press Run to Remember
- Rakahuri Rage
- XRACE Christchurch