Come and run though the Pegasus Bay vineyard then enjoy a picnic lunch on the winery lawns with friends and family! The Pegasus Bay Vine Run has both 6km and 10km options, and you can either walk or run.
Date: Sunday 27th January 2019.
Start Time: 10am.
Start Location: Pegasus Bay Winery (263 Stockgrove Road, Waipara).
Cost: $75 for adults (over 18 years), and $40 for under 18s - plus a booking fee per entry.
Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the event. You can also register as a group for the 2019 event.
Register now for the Pegasus Bay Vine Run, or to get more information. Online entries will close on Monday 14th January 2019 - you cannot register on the day.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get behind the scenes at Pegasus Bay and also help support a very worthy cause - the NZ Brain Research Institute.
- Frontrunner SwimRun
- Zoggs Big Wave Series
- The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- The James Mountainsport Series
- Wine Run
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Cheviot Hills Challenge
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Red Zone 6