Join the Pegasus Town Lions Club Charity Mud Run through Te Kohaka o Tuhaitara (TkoT) Trust land bordering Pegasus Town over 2 distances:
- 5km for adults and teens (14+ years); and
- 1.5km for children (7 to 13 years).
There will also be a dash event for those 6 years and under.
Date: Sunday 14th April 2019.
Start Time: From 9am for the Pre School to 6 year old dash, and then at intervals for age groups depending on number of entries.
Start Location: End of Gladstone Road, Woodend.
Cost: $30 for adults, $15 for teens (14 to 19 years) and $10 for children (7 to 13 years). Kids 6 years and under free. A $60 family pass is also available (2 adults and 2 teens or children).
Some of the proceeds from this event will go to the TkoT Trust to help beautify the wetland area, and the majority will be going to local community-based organisation like Surf Life Saving and St John.
Find out more about the Pegasus Town Lions Club Mud Run, including how to enter.
- Arrowsmith 2019 Races
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Sri Chinmoy Waimairi Beach Challenge
- CYC Amazing Race
- Torpedo7 Wicked Rogaine Autumn Series
- Christchurch Plunket Fun Run 2019
- Get Coloured by CanInspire Colour Fun Run
- Tai Tapu Run Festival
- Pegasus Town Lions Club Charity Mud Run
- Greatest Virtual Run
- Forest Run Fest
- Red Zone 6
- Hanmer Four Square Half Marathon
- Sri Chinmoy Hagley Park Ultra
- Winter Worlds
- Jennian Homes Mothers Day Fun Run Walk
- Bivouac Outdoor Mt Isobel Challenge
- Lincoln University Off Road Walk/Run
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade