The PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon has been held in Christchurch for over 25 years. This event is perfect for women over 13 years of age and who have never taken part in a triathlon or duathlon before.
You can enter as an individual or as part of 2 or 3-person team - with workmates, friends or family. There is also a new mum's category where you can do the last run/walk section with your baby (up to 18 months) in a buggy. An adult can also buddy up with an enthusiastic young lady (10 to 13 years) for either of the short course options for the price of an individual.
The event is held over 4 distances:
- Short course triathlon: 100m swim, 10km bike and 3km run or walk;
- Long course triathlon: 200m swim, 20km bike and 5km run or walk;
- Short course duathlon: 1km run or walk, 10km bike and 3km run or walk; and
- Long course duathlon: 1km run or walk, 20km bike and 5km run or walk.
Date: Sunday 10th February 2019.
Start Time: 8am. Race briefing at 7.40am.
Start Location: Selwyn Aquatic Centre (Broadlands Drive, Rolleston).
Cost: $50 for an individual or buddy up entry, and $65 for a team. A $10 late fee will apply to entries received after Sunday 20th January 2019, and a $20 late fee will apply to entries received after Sunday 3rd February 2019.
Find out more about the PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon, including how to enter.
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Wine Run
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Cheviot Hills Challenge
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Red Zone 6
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- The Press Run to Remember
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Rolleston Colour Fun Day