The Pink Star Walk is back once again in The Garden City to help raise money to support women and fund critical breast cancer research. Join other walkers under the stars for a night to remember.
There are two distances - 5km or 10km walk around Hagley Park.
Date: Saturday 19th October 2019.
Start Time: 5pm. Pre-event entertainment from 4.15pm. Event briefing at 4.45pm.
Location: North Hagley Park - near Armagh Street.
Cost: $45 for adults (17 years +), $20 for youth (6 to 16 years) in the 10km event. $40 for adults, $20 for youth in the 5km event. Children 5 and under free. Early bird discounts available for adults until Friday 6th September 2019.
Dig out your pinkest and brightest outfit and join thousands of people across the country as we get fit, increase awareness of breast cancer and raise money to support NZ women.
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Pink Star Walk
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Devil's Dash
- Mission Mt Somers
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Bell Hill Challenge
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Valley Ultra
- Woodbury Hill Country Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Krayzie K's
- Here Comes The Bridle Path
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Colour Zone Run