This is a fundraising event on the Port Hills near Heathcote Valley. These fun rogaines are suitable for gurus to newbies: 3-hour and 6-hour options are available.
The checkpoint locations have been chosen so all abilities can have a great day out on the hills. A high level of navigation ability is not required. Get your team together and enter now.
Date: Sunday 1st September 2019.
Start Time: 10am for the 6-hour rogaine, and noon for the 3-hour option.
Cost: 6-hour: $45 per adult and $25 for juniors (20 years or under). 3-hour: $35 per adult and $20 for juniors.
Soup and muffins will be provided afterwards.
Find out more on the Port Hills Spring Rogaine website, including how to enter. Entries are limited to 400 participants. Entries will open soon.
This event is a fundraising event for school orienteering, and is being organised in cooperation with the NZ Rogaining Association.
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Selwyn Sport and Recreation Have A Go Day
- Port Hills Spring Rogaine
- Ellesmere College Colour Run
- Bivouac Night Navigation Series
- Canterbury Loves Tennis Open Days
- Rapaki Up and Backie
- Greta Valley Team Relay Race
- JD Duathlon Series
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- 4 Paws Marathon
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Corporate 8+ Rowing Challenge
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Pink Star Walk
- Boulder Bay Classic