The Rakahuri Rage is a 6-hour team mountain biking event in North Canterbury. Compete in teams of two to four riders over an 8km course using established and new tracks near the Ashley River.
The course offers a challenge for riders of all skill levels. The race is open to all riders 12 years and older, with a variety of team categories available to enter to suit everyone.
Date: Sunday 10th March 2019.
Start Time: 10am. Race briefing at 9.30am.
Start Location: Rangiora Racecourse (Lehmans Road, Rangiora)
Cost: $85 per solo rider, $55 per adult rider in a team, and $35 for 12 to 17 year old and Year 8 riders.
Find out more about the Rakahuri Rage event, including how to enter. Entries must be received by 5pm on Thursday 7th March 2019.
Proceeds from this event will go towards the MainPower Primary School Swimming Programme - teaching essential swimming and water safety skills to school children in the Waimakariri, Hurunui and Kaikoura districts.
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Wine Run
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Cheviot Hills Challenge
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Red Zone 6
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- The Press Run to Remember
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Rolleston Colour Fun Day