The Rakahuri Rage is a 6-hour team mountain biking event in North Canterbury. Compete in teams of two to four riders over an 8km course using established and new tracks near the Ashley River.
The course offers a challenge for riders of all skill levels. The race is open to all riders 12 years and older, with a variety of team categories available to enter to suit everyone.
Date: Sunday 8th March 2020.
Start Time: 10am. Race briefing at 9.30am.
Start Location: Rangiora Racecourse (Lehmans Road, Rangiora)
Cost: $85 per solo rider, $55 per adult rider in a team, and $35 per 12 to 17 year old and Year 8 rider in a team. Solo rider entries are limited.
Find out more about the Rakahuri Rage event, including how to enter.
Proceeds from this event will go towards the MainPower Waiswim Primary School Swimming Programme and MainPower Primary School Sports Coaching Programme - supporting school children in the Waimakariri, Hurunui and Kaikoura districts.
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- RealSwim Race Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Canterbury Trail Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Walk for Dementia
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- La Grande Swim
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- The Press Run to Remember
- Rakahuri Rage
- XRACE Christchurch