Join this 7km trail run or walk up and down the Rapaki Track.
You may have trekked up the Rapaki Track many times before or perhaps this is a first. Either way you'll be able to challenge yourself while enjoying the spectacular views of beautiful Ōtautahi the entire way up the Port Hills; Ngā Kohatu Whakarekareka o Tamatea Pōkai Whenua.
There will be with live bands, DJs and refreshments along the course, as well as post race massages, a free sausage sizzle and loads of spot prizes.
Date: Saturday 7th September 2019.
Start Time: 8am.
Start Location: Start of the Rapaki Track on Rapaki Road.
Cost: $10 per person.
Please park at Hansen Park or on Vernon Terrace, Aynsley Terrace and the surrounding streets. Just think of the walk up Rapaki Road to the start line your warm up!
Find out more about the Rapaki Up and Backie, including how to enter. Entries close at midnight on Friday 6th September 2019.
- Winter Worlds
- Lakeside Relays
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- South Island Half Marathon
- CYC Amazing Race
- Little River Rogaine
- JD Duathlon Series
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- Selwyn Sport and Recreation Have A Go Day
- Canterbury Loves Tennis Open Days
- Rapaki Up and Backie
- Greta Valley Team Relay Race
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora