The RealSwim Race Series aims to get adults active, give them confidence in the open water, and to provide opportunities to prepare for upcoming swimming and multisport events in a safe environment.
Short course events will have 500, 1000 and 2000m race distance categories. Long course events will have 1000, 2000 and 4000m race distance categories.
Dates: Wednesdays from 20th November 2019 to 26th February 2020.
Start Time: 6.30pm. Long course events on 5th and 19th February 2020 will begin at 6.15pm.
Location: Corsair Bay Reserve (Park Terrace, Corsair Bay). Events on 27th November 2019 and 26th February 2020 will held at Naval Point (Erskine Point).
Cost: Short course events are $25 per person plus $5 cap. Long course events are $30 per person plus $5 cap. A late fee will apply to on-the-day registrations. Discounted passes are available for 5 or 10 short course events.
Find out about more about the RealSwim Race Series, including how to register.
No events will be held on:
- 18th and 25th December 2019;
- 1st and 8th January 2020; and
- 12th February 2020.
- Christmas Twilight Rogaine
- RealSwim Race Series
- Wicked Christmas Rogaine
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- The James Mountainsport Series
- Zoggs Big Wave Event
- Wine Run
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Walk for Dementia
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race