The RealSwim Race Series aims to get adults active, give them confidence in the open water, and to provide opportunities to prepare for upcoming swimming and multisport events in a safe environment.
Short course events will have 500, 1000 and 2000m race distance categories. Long course events will have 1000, 2000 and 4000m race distance categories.
Dates: Wednesdays from 20th November 2019 to 26th February 2020.
Start Time: 6.30pm. Long course events on 5th and 19th February 2020 will begin at 6.15pm.
Location: Corsair Bay Reserve (Park Terrace, Corsair Bay). Events on 27th November 2019 and 26th February 2020 will held at Naval Point (Erskine Point).
Cost: Short course events are $25 per person plus $5 cap. Long course events are $30 per person plus $5 cap. A late fee will apply to on-the-day registrations. Discounted passes are available for 5 or 10 short course events.
Find out about more about the RealSwim Race Series, including how to register.
No events will be held on:
- 18th and 25th December 2019;
- 1st and 8th January 2020; and
- 12th February 2020.
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Pink Star Walk
- JD Duathlon Series
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Devil's Dash
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Mission Mt Somers
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Bell Hill Challenge
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Valley Ultra
- Woodbury Hill Country Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Krayzie K's
- RealSwim Race Series
- Here Comes The Bridle Path
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Colour Zone Run
- Bridge to Bridge Mountain Bike Ride
- Banks Peninsula Adventure Race
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Hanmer Holiday Homes Alpine Marathon
- Canterbury Half Marathon