Join this challenging 6-hour mountain bike event on a fast 11km circuit in the Burwood Red Zone - taking in footpaths, tracks and roads. The footpaths have become a perfect mountain bike track from the earthquakes, liquefaction and natural growth on the berms of the roads.
You can enter as an individual or as part of a relay team of 3 to 5 people. All participants must be aged 13 years +.
Date: Sunday 10th February 2019.
Start Time: 10am. Briefing at 9.45am.
Location: Donnell Sport Park (Brooker Avenue, Burwood).
Cost: From $49 for individuals, and from $39 per team member. A $10 late fee will apply to entries received after Wednesday 6th February 2019.
Find out more about the Red Zone 6 mountain bike challenge, including how to enter.
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Wine Run
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Cheviot Hills Challenge
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Red Zone 6
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- The Press Run to Remember
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Rolleston Colour Fun Day