This event was previously scheduled for Sunday 10th February 2019.
Join this challenging 6-hour mountain bike event on a fast 11km circuit in the Burwood Red Zone - taking in footpaths, tracks and roads. The footpaths have become a perfect mountain bike track from the earthquakes, liquefaction and natural growth on the berms of the roads.
You can enter as an individual or as part of a relay team of 3 to 5 people. All participants must be aged 13 years +.
Date: Sunday 28th April 2019.
Start Time: 10am. Briefing at 9.45am.
Location: Donnell Sport Park (Brooker Avenue, Burwood).
Cost: From $49 for individuals, and from $39 per team member. A $10 late fee will apply to entries received after Wednesday 6th February 2019.
Find out more about the Red Zone 6 mountain bike challenge, including how to enter.
- Arrowsmith 2019 Races
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Sri Chinmoy Waimairi Beach Challenge
- CYC Amazing Race
- Torpedo7 Wicked Rogaine Autumn Series
- Christchurch Plunket Fun Run 2019
- Get Coloured by CanInspire Colour Fun Run
- Tai Tapu Run Festival
- Pegasus Town Lions Club Charity Mud Run
- Greatest Virtual Run
- Forest Run Fest
- Red Zone 6
- Hanmer Four Square Half Marathon
- Sri Chinmoy Hagley Park Ultra
- Winter Worlds
- Jennian Homes Mothers Day Fun Run Walk
- Bivouac Outdoor Mt Isobel Challenge
- Lincoln University Off Road Walk/Run
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade