Join this cycling event around Rakaia, including the unique opportunity to ride across the Rakaia River Bridge.
You can enter either the 100km Ride the Rakaia or the recreational 22km Ride the Bridge.
Date: Saturday 22nd February 2020.
Start Time: 8am. Race briefing at 7.45am.
Start Location: Salmon Tales (Railway Terrace, Rakaia)
Cost: $69 for 13 to 17 year olds and $109 for adults for Ride the Rakaia. $49 per person for Ride the Bridge event. A late fee will apply to all entries received after Sunday 16th February 2020.
Find out more about the Ride the Rakaia event, including how to enter.
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- RealSwim Race Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Canterbury Trail Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Walk for Dementia
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- La Grande Swim
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- The Press Run to Remember
- Rakahuri Rage
- XRACE Christchurch