Join this cycling event around Rakaia, including the unique opportunity to ride across the Rakaia River Bridge.
You can enter either the 100km Ride the Rakaia or the recreational 22km Ride the Bridge.
Date: Saturday 23rd February 2019.
Start Time: 8am. Race briefing at 7.45am.
Start Location: Salmon Tales (Railway Terrace, Rakaia)
Cost: $69 for 13 to 17 year olds and $109 for adults for Ride the Rakaia. $49 per person for Ride the Bridge event. A late fee will apply to all entries received after Sunday 17th February 2019.
Find out more about the Ride the Rakaia event, including how to enter.
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Wine Run
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Cheviot Hills Challenge
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Red Zone 6
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- The Press Run to Remember
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Rolleston Colour Fun Day