The Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon helps kids stay active and healthy through a programme of participation - getting out there, giving it a TRY, and achieving a personal best to improve confidence and self esteem.
The event is open to everyone aged from 7 and 15 years, and consists of a swim, a cycle and a run. A new Splash and Dash duathlon option is available for 6 year olds this year.
Date: Sunday 23rd February 2020.
Start Time: 9am or 2pm. Briefing occurs 30 minutes before start time.
Location: Jellie Park (Ilam Road, Burnside).
Cost: $45 per child for the tryathlon, and $40 per child for the Splash and Dash option. These earlybird prices apply until midnight on Saturday 1st February 2020.
Participants can enter as an individual and complete all three legs of the event or they can team up with a friend and form a team of two (7 years +). As a team one team member will be the "swimmer" and the other the "cyclist". Both participants will need to complete the run section.
Get more information on the Christchurch morning Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon, including how to register.
Get more information on the Christchurch afternoon Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon, including how to register.
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- RealSwim Race Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Canterbury Trail Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Walk for Dementia
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- La Grande Swim
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- The Press Run to Remember
- Rakahuri Rage
- XRACE Christchurch