The Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon helps kids stay active and healthy through a programme of participation - getting out there, giving it a TRY, and achieving a personal best to improve confidence and self esteem.
The event is open to everyone aged between 7 and 15 years, and consists of a swim, followed by a cycle and a run.
Date: Sunday 24th February 2019.
Start Time: 8am or 1.15pm.
Location: Jellie Park (Ilam Road, Burnside).
Cost: $40 per child until midnight on Thursday 24th January 2019 - full price is $57. Group and family entries also available.
Participants can enter as an individual and complete all three legs of the event or they can team up with a friend and form a team of two. As a team one team member will be the "swimmer" and the other the "cyclist". Both participants will need to complete the run section.
Get more information on the Christchurch morning Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon, including how to register.
Get more information on the Christchurch afternoon Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon, including how to register.
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Wine Run
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Cheviot Hills Challenge
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Red Zone 6
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- The Press Run to Remember
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Rolleston Colour Fun Day