The Sea 2 Sky Challenge is a unique sports challenge in Christchurch. The challenge comprises:
- an ocean swim from Scarborough Beach;
- a stunning bike that climbs to the highest roads in Christchurch; and
- a hilly run along a scenic coastal trail.
The event will be for individuals and teams, along with a "have a go" option for novice athletes and juniors, and a kids' event (for ages 5 to 9 years).
It will also include the option of run/bike/run event along with the traditional swim/bike/run option. The kids' aquathon will be a swim/run.
Date: Sunday 31st March 2019.
Start Time: 8.30am for individuals and teams, 9am for "have a go" and junior events and 9.15am for kids' event.
Cost: Discounted entry fees are available until 17th March 2019. A late entry fee of $15 will be added for Sea2Sky Challenge and Have a Go competitors after 17th March.
- Sea2Sky Challenge: $79 for individuals and $99 for teams;
- Try a triathlon or duathlon: $49 for individuals and $59 for teams;
- Junior triathlon or duathlon: $39 for individuals, $49 for teams; and
- Kids' Challenge: $19.
Find out more about the Sea 2 Sky Challenge, including how to enter.
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- The Press Run to Remember
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Rolleston Colour Fun Day
- Wicked 10th Anniversary Rogaine
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Stadium Challenge
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Walk for Dementia
- Le Race
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Arrowsmith 2019 Races
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Sri Chinmoy Waimairi Beach Challenge
- Christchurch Plunket Fun Run 2019
- Get Coloured by CanInspire Colour Fun Run
- Tai Tapu Run Festival