The Sea 2 Sky Challenge is a unique sports challenge in Christchurch. The challenge comprises:
- an ocean swim from Scarborough Beach;
- a stunning bike that climbs to the highest roads in Christchurch; and
- a hilly run along a scenic coastal trail.
The event will be for individuals and teams, along with a 17km run option, "have a go" options for novice athletes and juniors, and a kids' event (for ages 5 to 9 years).
It will also include the option of run/bike/run event along with the traditional swim/bike/run option. The kids' aquathon will be a swim/run.
Date: Sunday 29th March 2020.
Start Time: 8.30am for individuals and teams, 8.45am for the run challenge, 9am for "have a go" and junior events and 9.15am for kids' event.
Cost: Discounted entry fees are available until 25th March 2020. A late entry fee of $15 will be added for adult competitors after 25th March 2020.
- Sea2Sky Challenge: $79 for individuals and $99 for teams;
- Sea2Sky Run Challenge: $49 for individuals;
- Try a triathlon or duathlon: $49 for individuals and $59 for teams;
- Junior triathlon or duathlon: $39 for individuals, $49 for teams; and
- Kids' Aquathon: $19.
Find out more about the Sea 2 Sky Challenge, including how to enter.
- Canterbury Trail Series
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- The Press Run to Remember
- Rakahuri Rage
- Krank It
- XRACE Christchurch
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Wicked Chinatown Rogaine
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Christchurch Plunket Fun Run
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Just for Girls Rogaine Series
- Greatest Virtual Run
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Zonta Yellow Rose Run and Walk
- Hagley Relays
- Red Zone 6