The Frontrunner Selwyn Running Festival is Selwyn's largest single day running event. The flat, rural roads around Leeston and Southbridge are an ideal place for a running festival.
Race distances include:
- Lay Associates Half Marathon (21.1km) - walk, hybrid, and run;
- McMillan Drilling 10km Run and Walk - run as an individual or part of a three-person team, or walk as an individual;
- Oakleys 5km Run and Walk; and
- G&M Contracting and Drainage Kids' Dash (1.4km).
All races finish down the High Street of Leeston and into Anderson Square where the festival really begins. There will be live music and plenty of food and beverage options for all to enjoy.
Date: Sunday 3rd November 2019.
Start Time: From 8am depending on the event.
Visit the Selwyn Sports Trust website for more information, including how to register and cost to enter.
You can also contact the organiser for more details (events[at]selwynsportstrust.org.nz or 027 724 8834).
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Pink Star Walk
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Devil's Dash
- Mission Mt Somers
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Bell Hill Challenge
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Valley Ultra
- Woodbury Hill Country Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Krayzie K's
- Here Comes The Bridle Path
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Colour Zone Run