Come along to the Selwyn District Council’s FREE Sport and Recreation Have a Go Day.
This event is designed to showcase what sport and recreation activities the Selwyn District has to offer.
The Sport and Recreation Have a Go Day has over 20 FREE different family-friendly sport and recreation opportunities for all ages to try.
All opportunities are provided by your local clubs and activity providers who know their sport or activity better than anyone.
Date and Time: Sunday 25th August 2019, from noon to 3pm.
Location: West Melton Community and Recreation Centre and Domain (State Highway 73, West Melton).
Grab a ‘Have a Go Day’ passport, and complete at least five challenges to enter the main prize draw for your chance to win sport vouchers.
Have a Go Day Passports will be available from Selwyn District libraries, the Lincoln Event Centre, Rolleston Community Centre or Council offices in Rolleston.
- Winter Worlds
- Lakeside Relays
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- South Island Half Marathon
- CYC Amazing Race
- Little River Rogaine
- JD Duathlon Series
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- Selwyn Sport and Recreation Have A Go Day
- Canterbury Loves Tennis Open Days
- Rapaki Up and Backie
- Greta Valley Team Relay Race
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora