Come along to the Selwyn District Council’s FREE Sport and Recreation Have a Go Day.
This event is designed to showcase what sport and recreation activities the Selwyn District has to offer.
The Sport and Recreation Have a Go Day has over 20 FREE different family-friendly sport and recreation opportunities for all ages to try.
All opportunities are provided by your local clubs and activity providers who know their sport or activity better than anyone.
Date and Time: Sunday 26th August 2018, from noon to 3pm.
Location: Darfield Recreation Centre and Domain (North Terrace, Darfield).
The event will be rescheduled if affected by wet weather.
Grab a ‘Have a Go Day’ passport, and complete at least five challenges to enter the main prize draw for your chance to win sport vouchers.
Have a Go Day Passports will be available from Selwyn District libraries, the Lincoln Event Centre, Rolleston Community Centre or Council offices in Rolleston.
- Torpedo7 Wicked Rogaine Mid Winter Series
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Selwyn Sport and Recreation Have A Go Day
- JD Duathlon Series for all ages
- Bivouac Night Navigation Series
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- Canterbury Loves Tennis Open Days
- Port Hills Spring Rogaine
- Greta Valley Marathon Relay
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Oxford Country Classic
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- CBD Stampede
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Torpedo7 Wicked Rogaine Spring Series