Everyone from children to the best runners and walkers is invited to this series of events with its own carnival atmosphere.
Challenge yourself over a fast flat 5km course (only 1.6km for children) right in the centre of the city!
There also a new event for 2019 along the usual 5km: 3 x 1 mile relay. This will be a unique challenge starting at 5.45pm to try and keep pace with some of the top Canterbury runners over a much shorter distance.
Dates: Tuesday evenings from 7th January until 4th February 2020.
Start Times: Children under 15 years at 5.30pm. Athletes registered with Athletics New Zealand at 5.45pm. Fun run for both runners and walkers at 6.15pm.
Location: Hagley Park North.
Cost: $5 per person for those 15 years and over. Children under 15 years free.
There are heaps of spot prizes each evening, together with a free sausage barbeque, sponsors' tents and free sports drinks.
Find out more about the The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series, including how to enter. You also just come along half an hour before your chosen race and enter on the evening.
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- RealSwim Race Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Canterbury Trail Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Walk for Dementia
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- La Grande Swim
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- The Press Run to Remember
- Rakahuri Rage
- XRACE Christchurch