This event is run on a 2.5km loop around North Hagley Park. Three distances are available: 30km run and 10km run or walk for those 18 years and over, and a 2.5km race for kids.
Date: Sunday 20th January 2019.
Start Time: 8am for 30km event, 9am for 10km and kids' events.
Start Location: North Hagley Park
Cost: $30 for adults and $25 for students (17+ years) and seniors for the 30km event. $20 for adults and $15 for students (13+ years) and seniors in the 10km event. $10 for the kids' event for those aged 12 years and under.
A $5 late fee applies to all entries received after 9pm on Friday 18th January 2019 or on the day.
The international Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team is a non-profit organisation conducted by the Sri Chinmoy Centre. The races are held as a service to the running community to promote self-transcendence through sports.
- Frontrunner SwimRun
- Zoggs Big Wave Series
- The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- The James Mountainsport Series
- Wine Run
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Cheviot Hills Challenge
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Red Zone 6