This event is run on a 2km loop around North Hagley Park. Two distances are available: 50km and 100km for those 18 years and over. Teams of 4 people aged 17 years and over can take part in a relay over the 100km distance.
Date: Sunday 5th May 2019.
Start Time: 7am. Race briefing from 6.45am.
Start Location: North Hagley Park.
Cost: Discounts available for under 20s and over 60s.
- Individuals: $150 for 100km event, and $100 for 50km event.
- Teams: $200 per team for 100km event only.
Find out more about the Sri Chinmoy Hagley Park Ultra event, including how to enter. Entries close at midnight on Wednesday 1st May 2019.
The international Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team is a non-profit organisation conducted by the Sri Chinmoy Centre. The races are held as a service to the running community to promote self-transcendence through sports.
- Arrowsmith 2019 Races
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Sri Chinmoy Waimairi Beach Challenge
- CYC Amazing Race
- Torpedo7 Wicked Rogaine Autumn Series
- Christchurch Plunket Fun Run 2019
- Get Coloured by CanInspire Colour Fun Run
- Tai Tapu Run Festival
- Pegasus Town Lions Club Charity Mud Run
- Greatest Virtual Run
- Forest Run Fest
- Red Zone 6
- Hanmer Four Square Half Marathon
- Sri Chinmoy Hagley Park Ultra
- Winter Worlds
- Jennian Homes Mothers Day Fun Run Walk
- Bivouac Outdoor Mt Isobel Challenge
- Lincoln University Off Road Walk/Run
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade