This event is run on a 3.2km loop around South Hagley Park. Four distances are available: marathon run (17 years +) or half marathon (15 years +) run or walk, or 10km run or walk for those 14 years and over, and a 3.2km race for kids (13 years and under).
Date: Sunday 15th September 2019.
Start Time: 8am for the marathon and half marathon, and 9am for 10km and kids' events.
Start Location: South Hagley Park (near the roundabout at Riccarton Road and Deans Avenue).
Cost: $60 for marathon, $40 for half-marathon, $20 for 10km event and $10 for the kids' event. Discounts available for under 20s, students, Community Services Card holders and over 65s.
Online registrations close at midnight on Friday 13th September 2019. Registrations on the day will cost an additional $5 late fee.
The international Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team is a non-profit organisation conducted by the Sri Chinmoy Centre. The races are held as a service to the running community to promote self-transcendence through sports.
- Winter Worlds
- Lakeside Relays
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- South Island Half Marathon
- CYC Amazing Race
- Little River Rogaine
- JD Duathlon Series
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- Selwyn Sport and Recreation Have A Go Day
- Canterbury Loves Tennis Open Days
- Rapaki Up and Backie
- Greta Valley Team Relay Race
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora