Take part in this fun off-road beach/trail race for the whole family with vast ocean vistas. You can compete over 2 distances (12km or 22km) and there is also a 3km children's race.
The longer race distance is from Broad Park to the Waimakariri River mouth, and the 12km race will be to the Spencer Park Surf Club.
Date: Sunday 31st March 2019.
Start Time: 8am for the 22km event, and 9am for the 12km and children's races.
Start Location: Broad Park (Waimairi Beach).
Cost: From $20 for adults (17 years +), $15 for youth (14 to 16 years), and $10 for the children's race (under 14 years).
Entries close at midnight on Friday 29th March 2019. Entering on the day will result in an additional $5 late fee.
Find out more about the Sri Chinmoy Waimairi Beach Challenge, including how to enter.
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- The Press Run to Remember
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Rolleston Colour Fun Day
- Wicked 10th Anniversary Rogaine
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Stadium Challenge
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Walk for Dementia
- Le Race
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Arrowsmith 2019 Races
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Sri Chinmoy Waimairi Beach Challenge
- Christchurch Plunket Fun Run 2019
- Get Coloured by CanInspire Colour Fun Run
- Tai Tapu Run Festival