Stadium Challenge is a unique running event that will challenge everyone. This unique challenge takes stair climbing to a whole new level and you will scale over 5,000 stairs during the event.
You will have the opportunity to see AMI Stadium and take advantage of the views while competing, and do a lap of honour around the field before crossing the finish line!
The challenge will be done in waves approximately 15 minutes apart to allow runners to space out throughout the event. The run will take 35 to 90 minutes depending on your fitness levels.
You can enter as an individual but it is recommended that you team up with your workmates or mates, and have some real fun and enter in the same wave.
Date: Sunday 17th March 2019.
Start Time: First wave at 9am.
Location: AMI Stadium (Jack Hinton Drive, Addington).
Cost: $45 per person. An early bird discount is available until Sunday 27th January 2019.
Find out more about the Christchurch Stadium Challenge, including how to enter.
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- The Press Run to Remember
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Rolleston Colour Fun Day
- Wicked 10th Anniversary Rogaine
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Stadium Challenge
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Walk for Dementia
- Le Race
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Arrowsmith 2019 Races
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Sri Chinmoy Waimairi Beach Challenge
- Christchurch Plunket Fun Run 2019
- Get Coloured by CanInspire Colour Fun Run
- Tai Tapu Run Festival