The SwimEars Adventure Race is the 'first of its kind in the country' and is back for a second year!
Swimmers and crew will depart from Lyttelton Harbour via the BlackCat Ferry. The 5km swim course will be announced once on board the ferry. Seek some adventure and take on this exciting challenge!
Date: Saturday 23rd February 2019.
Start Time: From 7am. First wave departs on the Ferry at 6.40am.
Start Location: BlackCat Ferry Terminal (Lyttelton)
Cost: $99 per person.
Find out more about the SwimEars Adventure Race, including how to enter.
Spectators will have their own boat to transport them to and from the SwimEars Adventure Race finish line. Tickets are $10 per person and bookings essential as only 45 spaces are available.
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Wine Run
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Cheviot Hills Challenge
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Red Zone 6
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- The Press Run to Remember
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Rolleston Colour Fun Day