The SwimEars Adventure Race is the 'first of its kind in the country' and is back for a third year! This year there will be 2 distance options - 3km or 5km.
Swimmers and crew will depart from Lyttelton Harbour via the BlackCat Ferry. Seek some adventure and take on this exciting challenge!
Date: Saturday 1st February 2020.
Start Time: From 7.15am. Ferry departs at 6.45am. Registration from 5.45am.
Start Location: BlackCat Ferry Terminal (Lyttelton).
Cost: $99 per person.
Find out more about the SwimEars Adventure Race, including how to enter.
Spectators will have their own boat to transport them to and from the SwimEars Adventure Race finish line. Tickets are $10 per person and bookings essential as only 45 spaces are available.
- Christmas Twilight Rogaine
- RealSwim Race Series
- Wicked Christmas Rogaine
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- The James Mountainsport Series
- Zoggs Big Wave Event
- Wine Run
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Walk for Dementia
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race