The SwimEars Adventure Race is the 'first of its kind in the country' and is back for a third year! This year there will be 2 distance options - 3km or 5km.
Swimmers and crew will depart from Lyttelton Harbour via the BlackCat Ferry. Seek some adventure and take on this exciting challenge!
Date: Saturday 1st February 2020.
Start Time: From 7.15am. Ferry departs at 6.45am. Registration from 5.45am.
Start Location: BlackCat Ferry Terminal (Lyttelton).
Cost: $99 per person.
Find out more about the SwimEars Adventure Race, including how to enter.
Spectators will have their own boat to transport them to and from the SwimEars Adventure Race finish line. Tickets are $10 per person and bookings essential as only 45 spaces are available.
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- RealSwim Race Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Canterbury Trail Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Walk for Dementia
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- La Grande Swim
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- The Press Run to Remember
- Rakahuri Rage
- XRACE Christchurch