Funds from the Bucket Run will be used to provide clean water systems to those that desperately need it in developing countries such as Cambodia, The Philippines and Ethiopia. Choose the distance you want to complete - 2.5km, 5km or 10km.
Decide on the course (route) you want to do, and walk or run your distance - you could even do it on the cross trainer! Complete the distance any time over the weekend.
Dates: Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd March 2020.
Cost: $15 for a wristband, $30 for a medal, and $35 for a wristband and medal. Register 4 or more people to receive a discount.
Christchurch entrants are encouraged to begin their distance at North Hagley Park. This is a virtual event so there will be no official presence on-site.
Find out more about the Bucket Run 2020, and the work of the HOPENZ Charitable Trust.
On your marks! Ready! Set! Go!
- Canterbury Trail Series
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- The Press Run to Remember
- Rakahuri Rage
- Krank It
- XRACE Christchurch
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Wicked Chinatown Rogaine
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Christchurch Plunket Fun Run
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Just for Girls Rogaine Series
- Greatest Virtual Run
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Zonta Yellow Rose Run and Walk
- Hagley Relays
- Red Zone 6