Everyone from children to the best runners and walkers is invited to this series of events with its own carnival atmosphere.
Challenge yourself over a fast flat 5K course (only 1.6km for children) right in the centre of the city!
Dates: Tuesday evenings from 9th January to 6th February 2018.
Start Times: Children under 15 years at 5.30pm. Athletes registered with Athletics New Zealand at 5.45pm. Fun run for both runners and walkers at 6.15pm.
Location: Hagley Park North.
Cost: Children under 15 years free, otherwise $5 per person.
There are heaps of spot prizes each evening, together with a free sausage barbeque, sponsors' tents and free sports drinks.
Enter online for the The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series or just come along half an hour before your chosen race and enter on the evening.
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Christchurch Walk/Run 10km Series
- Summer in Selwyn
- Petanque in the Park
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Red Zone 6
- Colour Fun Day
- Ride the Rakaia
- Mitre 10 Mega A Run to Remember
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon