Looking for your next ultra or want to tick off an awesome adventure? Join this scenic run from the Castle Hill Basin through the Craigieburn Valley.
There are 3 race options:
- The Whole Hog: 57km (2500m of ascent);
- The Piglet: 24km (840m of ascent); and
- The Teacup: 10km (450m of ascent).
Date: Saturday 9th November 2019.
Start Time: From 6am depending on the event. Check-in approximately 30 minutes before your event start time.
Location: Castle Hill Village.
Cost: $59 for The Teacup, $169 for The Piglet, and $279 for The Whole Hog. Entries received after Tuesday 1st October 2019 will incur a late fee.
Find out more about the Valley Ultra, including how to enter.
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Pink Star Walk
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Devil's Dash
- Mission Mt Somers
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Bell Hill Challenge
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Valley Ultra
- Woodbury Hill Country Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Krayzie K's
- Here Comes The Bridle Path
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Colour Zone Run