Come and walk around the fantastic new track at Ngā Puna Wai as many times as you would like in the time allocated.
This fun walk is a special opportunity to walk in memory or support of a loved one with dementia, plus raise funds to support Dementia Canterbury’s work in the community.
Date: Sunday 17th March 2019 - wet or fine.
Time: 10 to 11.30am.
Location: Ngā Puna Wai Sports Hub (Augustine Drive - off Halswell Road).
Cost: $16 for adults ($25 on the day), $6 for carers and those with dementia or disability. Children under 10 free. You can also register as team of 6 adults for $75 or a team of 10 young people aged 10 to 18 years for $50 (online entries only).
Register online for the Walk for Dementia. Online registrations close at noon on Friday 15th March 2019.
Spot prizes will be handed out at 11.30am, including a prize for the best dressed team.
This event is wheelchair, walking frame, and stroller friendly - no scooters or bikes please.
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- The Press Run to Remember
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Rolleston Colour Fun Day
- Wicked 10th Anniversary Rogaine
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Stadium Challenge
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Walk for Dementia
- Le Race
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Arrowsmith 2019 Races
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Sri Chinmoy Waimairi Beach Challenge
- Christchurch Plunket Fun Run 2019
- Get Coloured by CanInspire Colour Fun Run
- Tai Tapu Run Festival