Come and walk around the fantastic track at Ngā Puna Wai as many times as you would like in the time allocated.
This fun walk is a special opportunity to walk in memory or support of a loved one with dementia, plus raise funds to support Dementia Canterbury’s work in the community.
Date: Sunday 2nd February 2020 - wet or fine.
Time: 10.30am to noon.
Location: Ngā Puna Wai Sports Hub (Augustine Drive - off Halswell Road).
Cost: $18 for adults ($25 on the day), $6 for carers and those with dementia or disability. Children under 10 free. You can also register as team of 6 adults or young people for $90.
Register online for the Walk for Dementia or contact Dementia Canterbury for more information (marketing[at]dementiacanterbury.org.nz).
Online registrations close at noon on Friday 31st January 2020.
Spot prizes will be handed out during the morning. Bring your own water bottle - refills will be available.
This event is wheelchair, walking frame, and stroller-friendly - no scooters, bikes or dogs please.
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- RealSwim Race Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Canterbury Trail Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Walk for Dementia
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- La Grande Swim
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- The Press Run to Remember
- Rakahuri Rage
- XRACE Christchurch