The Wine Run is a team fun run with a difference - there's a wine tasting every kilometre!
You will have the option of registering for 1 lap (5km) or two laps (10km) around the Lone Goat Vineyard at Burnham (20 minutes south of Christchurch). There will be a memorabilia wine glass waiting for you when you finish, as well as food and live entertainment.
Note: This is an R18 event. Proof of age will be required when you pick up your event pack and when entering the vineyard.
Date: Saturday 18th January 2020.
Start Time: From 4pm. Race briefing at 3.45pm.
Location: Lone Goat Vineyard (608 Burnham School Road, Burnham).
Cost: $89 per person.
Fees include bus transport to and from the Lone Goat Vineyard - various pick-up/drop-off options available.
Find out more about the Wine Run, including how to enter. Entries close on Sunday 12th January 2020.
- Christmas Twilight Rogaine
- RealSwim Race Series
- Wicked Christmas Rogaine
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- The James Mountainsport Series
- Zoggs Big Wave Event
- Wine Run
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Walk for Dementia
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race