This is a fundraising event for Woodbury School hosted on a private Hill Country Station. You will have access to stunning views and trails never run or ridden on by the public before. There is something for everyone so come along and check it out!
This event has a range of options and distances:
- Mountain bike ride: 11km, 19km, 27km or 42km.
- Trail Run: 11km, 21km or 37km.
- 4km Family fun run/walk/bike.
- 6km Station Hill Walk.
Date: Saturday 9th November 2019.
Start Time: From 10am. Race briefing for all competitors at 9.30am.
Location: Orari Gorge Station (Tripp Settlement Road, Geraldine).
Cost: From $15 for adults, and $10 for children under 12 years. Family passes available for the Family fun event and Hill Walk.
Find out more about the Woodbury Hill Country Challenge, including how to enter. Online entries close on Tuesday 5th November 2019.
All proceeds from this event go towards funding projects and experiences at Woodbury School.
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Pink Star Walk
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Devil's Dash
- Mission Mt Somers
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Bell Hill Challenge
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Valley Ultra
- Woodbury Hill Country Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Krayzie K's
- Here Comes The Bridle Path
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Colour Zone Run