The Zoggs Big Wave Event is a 1500m race for the open water swimmer looking to expand their skills and challenge themselves.
Date: Saturday 18th January 2020.
Start Time: Men at 8am. Women at 8.02am. Race briefing at 7.35am.
Start Location: Spencer Park Surf Lifesaving Club (Heyders Road, Bottle Lake).
Cost: $25 per swimmer (13 years +). A $10 late fee will apply to on-the-day registrations.
Find out more about the Zoggs Big Wave Event, including how to register. Online entries close at 8pm on Friday 17th January 2020.
The Zoggs Big Wave Event is run in conjunction with Surf Life Saving New Zealand (SLSNZ).
- Christmas Twilight Rogaine
- RealSwim Race Series
- Wicked Christmas Rogaine
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- The James Mountainsport Series
- Zoggs Big Wave Event
- Wine Run
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Walk for Dementia
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race