The Zoggs Big Wave Series is for the open water swimmer looking to expand their skills and challenge themselves.
There are three 1500m events in the series:
- Saturday 15th December 2018 at Spencer Park Surf Lifesaving Club;
- Sunday 6th January 2019 at South Brighton Surf Lifesaving Club; and
- Saturday 19th January 2019 at New Brighton Surf Lifesaving Club.
A series pass costs $70 per person, or you can enter each event for $25 per person. A late fee applies to all on-the-day registrations.
Find out more about the Zoggs Big Wave Series, including how to register.
The Zoggs Big Wave Series is run in conjunction with Surf Life Saving New Zealand (SLSNZ).
- Frontrunner SwimRun
- Zoggs Big Wave Series
- The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- The James Mountainsport Series
- Wine Run
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Cheviot Hills Challenge
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Red Zone 6