Active Canterbury provides up to 4 hours FREE one-on-one mentoring for community activity providers. Find out how to apply for the next round of this initiative.
The Personal Trainers Council of NZ runs a mentoring service to support exercise professionals new to the industry or looking to grow their business.
Sport Canterbury is helping support local activity providers to make their classes into an Approved Strength and Balance Programme. These classes will aim to reduce falls for older people aged 65 years and over.
REPs is offering registration for NZ yoga teachers from 1st October 2017.
Join Active Canterbury for an afternoon of ideas at this workshop for activity providers in the Waimakariri District on Saturday 24th February 2018.
This REPS registered course at SIT covers fitness fundamentals, mechanics of music, group communication and control, creating choreography, delivering a dynamic performance and much more.
- National Certificate in Fitness (Group Fitness Instruction)
- Workshop: Waimakariri Activity Providers Day
- REPs registration for NZ yoga teachers
- Become an Approved Strength and Balance Programme
- Mentoring service from Personal Trainers Council of NZ
- Mini-mentoring available for community activity providers