This is a FREE one-day event for people whose work relates to public health nutrition and physical activity.
Register now for this course for community organisations or individuals to learn the basics of running an exercise programme in April 2018.
Be in quick to secure your place at Continence NZ's pelvic floor focus workshop in Christchurch!
Get Set Go! is an essential workshop for organisers of community recreation programmes and events. Learn all there is to know about organising programmes and events including designing programmes to suit your community; and getting the right venue and equipment.
This REPS registered course at SIT covers fitness fundamentals, mechanics of music, group communication and control, creating choreography, delivering a dynamic performance and much more.
This teaching programme is designed for community groups and organisations who want to deliver their own series of informal nutrition education sessions with groups of older people.
Spread the Word! is your guide to promoting community recreation programmes and events.
Learn how to put together a promotions plan including:
- Targeting your audience;
- Choosing your message;
- Choosing the best ways to communicate;
- Putting your plan into action; and
- Evaluating your promotional plan.
Tai Chi for Diabetes is based on Sun and Yang style tai chi, and is easy to learn, effective and safe. It is designed by Dr Paul Lam to improve the management of diabetes.
Join Active Canterbury for an afternoon of ideas at this workshop for activity providers in Christchurch on Saturday 26th May 2018.
This half-day Christchurch roadshow is designed to help grow and support your business in the New Zealand exercise industry.
- Exercise Association of NZ Roadshow
- Workshop: Christchurch Activity Providers Day
- Tai Chi for Diabetes Instructor Training Workshop
- Spread the Word Workshop for event and programme organisers
- Seniors Eating Well - Snippets Training Session
- National Certificate in Fitness (Group Fitness Instruction)
- Get Set Go Workshop for community event and programme organisers
- Pelvic Floor Focus Workshop
- Community Exercise Foundation Course
- Activity and Nutrition Forum