Get Set Go! is a workshop to help you design a programme or event that suits your community. It is an essential course for organisers of community recreation programmes and events.
Date and Time: Friday 17th April 2018, from 9.30am to 2.30pm.
Location: Linwood Boardroom (Smith Street, Linwood).
Cost: $35 per person for voluntary or not-for-profit organisations, or $55 for Government or private agencies.
- Designing programmes to suit your community;
- Getting the right venue, equipment and accessibility;
- Risk management;
- Managing volunteers; and
- Effective evaluations.
Find out more information on the Get Set Go! workshop including how to register.
Contact Jacqui Millar or Diana Saxton for more information or group rates (03 941 8999 or communityrecreation[at]ccc.govt.nz).
- Exercise Association of NZ Roadshow
- Workshop: Christchurch Activity Providers Day
- Tai Chi for Diabetes Instructor Training Workshop
- Spread the Word Workshop for event and programme organisers
- Seniors Eating Well - Snippets Training Session
- National Certificate in Fitness (Group Fitness Instruction)
- Get Set Go Workshop for community event and programme organisers
- Pelvic Floor Focus Workshop
- Community Exercise Foundation Course
- Activity and Nutrition Forum