Get Set Go! is a workshop to help you design a programme or event that suits your community. It is an essential course for organisers of community recreation programmes and events.
Date: Tuesday 17th September 2019.
Location: Boardroom at South Christchurch Library (66 Colombo Street, Beckenham).
Cost: $35 per person for voluntary or not-for-profit organisations, or $55 for Government or private agencies.
- Designing programmes to suit your community;
- Getting the right venue, equipment and accessibility;
- Risk management;
- Managing volunteers; and
- Effective evaluations.
Find out more information on the Get Set Go! workshop including how to register.
Contact Jacqui Millar or Diana Saxton for more information or group rates (03 941 8999 or communityrecreation[at]ccc.govt.nz).
- Tai Chi for Memory and Heart Conditions Instructor Training
- Pelvic Floor Focus Workshop
- Get Set Go Workshop for event and programme organisers
- Exercise prescription to build your business
- Holistic Movement Coach Programme
- Gymstick Muscle Workshop
- Functional Training for Group Fitness
- Spread the Word Workshop for event and programme organisers