The Personal Training Council (PTC) Mentoring service is all about connecting mentors (personal trainers and professionals who have higher skills and knowledge) with personal trainers and who are looking for knowledge or support with their Personal Training business.
They have a group of quality mentors who specialise in a range of areas within the exercise profession including:
- starting a business,
- working with special population groups,
- programme design and
- client care.
Select an area you want a boost in, and they will match you with potential mentors.
- National Certificate in Fitness (Group Fitness Instruction)
- Workshop: Waimakariri Activity Providers Day
- REPs registration for NZ yoga teachers
- Become an Approved Strength and Balance Programme
- Mentoring service from Personal Trainers Council of NZ
- Mini-mentoring available for community activity providers