This new initiative from Active Canterbury involves one-on-one mentoring to help community providers:
- start up new classes and activities,
- grow their class or participant numbers, and
- manage existing programmes or classes more effectively.
Providers who take part in the mini-mentoring will receive up to 4 hours of FREE mentoring and support from experienced mentors.
Applications are now closed for the the last round of mini-mentoring in 2017.
You can apply for the next round of mini-mentoring set to begin in February 2018. Applications for the next round will close on Tuesday 30th January 2018.
Note: Completing the application form does not guarantee a place. Successful applicants will be notified in early February 2018.
Find out more about mini-mentoring available from Active Canterbury, including how to apply. You can also contact Broni McSweeney with your questions or for more information (027 276 64 62 or 0800 000 929).
- National Certificate in Fitness (Group Fitness Instruction)
- Workshop: Waimakariri Activity Providers Day
- REPs registration for NZ yoga teachers
- Become an Approved Strength and Balance Programme
- Mentoring service from Personal Trainers Council of NZ
- Mini-mentoring available for community activity providers