Join Active Canterbury for an afternoon of ideas for activity providers in North Canterbury. This training counts as 2.5 CPDs if you attend the entire workshop.
Date: Saturday 24th February 2018.
Time: 1 to 4pm.
Location: Rangiora Fitness Centre (138 East Belt, Rangiora).
This FREE workshop will include opportunities to network with other providers in your community and Active Canterbury, as well as:
- Strength and Balance Programme: Find out how become an approved provider.
- Ageless Grace and Tai Chi: Try out some simple Ageless Grace and Tai Chi routines that can be used with virtually any group.
- REPs: What do they do and what CPDs are.
- Health and Safety: Implications of the new legislation for you as an activity provider.
Contact Nadine Milmine to make suggestions for topics at this and other fabulous future workshops (0274 621 262 or nadine.milmine[at]activecanterbury.org.nz).
Register online for this Active Canterbury workshop as spaces are limited.
- Tai Chi for Diabetes Instructor Training Workshop
- Spread the Word Workshop for event and programme organisers
- National Certificate in Fitness (Group Fitness Instruction)
- Get Set Go Workshop for community event and programme organisers
- Pelvic Floor Focus Workshop
- Community Exercise Foundation Course
- Activity and Nutrition Forum
- Shoestring Marketing Workshop from Exult
- Workshop: Waimakariri Activity Providers Day
- Mini-mentoring available for community activity providers
- REPs registration for NZ yoga teachers
- Become an Approved Strength and Balance Programme
- Mentoring service from Personal Trainers Council of NZ