Feeling keen to try a tri? Ready to run a fun run?
- Christchurch City Council Events lists all sorts of events in Canterbury (formerly Be There).
- Sport Canterbury lists events that they are running this year. They are responsible for organising many different sport and physical activity related events in Canterbury.
- NZ Running Calendar gives information on running and walking events around New Zealand.
- SportzHub's Adventure Sport provides the latest on events that enable people to get into the wilderness. They aim to help foster people into the outdoors, and have discussion forums and links to local clubs and other facilities.
These are a no frills series of monthly events. Rock up, run and reap the benefits of a couple of hours blazing the trails!
Enjoy this relaxing fast run as you see vehicles racing past on the motorway.
Join this fun day for all the family in North Canterbury.
This three-race series on Friday evenings uses Lake Crichton - the perfect venue for an entry level duathlon or triathlon. It's a fantastic way to round out your working week!
Join this fun community-run event for the whole family.
This is a fun run and walk to honour those who lost their lives during the February 2011 earthquake.
Compete a team of 2 to 4 riders or solo in this 6-hour mountain bike event in North Canterbury.
Take part in this mountain bike race for children and women for individuals and teams.
XRACE is like a giant board game brought to life for a parent and child aged 6 to 13, racing as a team.
Each event in Christchurch 10km Walk/ Run Series will be set on a different terrain bringing a new challenge to each course and competitor.
- Canterbury Trail Series
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- The Press Run to Remember
- Rakahuri Rage
- Krank It
- XRACE Christchurch
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Wicked Chinatown Rogaine
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Christchurch Plunket Fun Run
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Just for Girls Rogaine Series
- Greatest Virtual Run
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Zonta Yellow Rose Run and Walk
- Hagley Relays
- Red Zone 6