Feeling keen to try a tri? Ready to run a fun run?
- Christchurch City Council Events lists all sorts of events in Canterbury (formerly Be There).
- Sport Canterbury lists events that they are running this year. They are responsible for organising many different sport and physical activity related events in Canterbury.
- NZ Running Calendar gives information on running and walking events around New Zealand.
- SportzHub's Adventure Sport provides the latest on events that enable people to get into the wilderness. They aim to help foster people into the outdoors, and have discussion forums and links to local clubs and other facilities.
This three-race series on Friday evenings uses Lake Crichton, one of Selwyn's hidden gems - the perfect venue for an entry level duathlon or triathlon. It's a fantastic way to round out your working week!
The Wine Run is a fun run with a difference - there's a wine tasting every kilometre!
Each event in Christchurch 10km Walk/ Run Series will be set on a different terrain bringing a new challenge to each course and competitor.
Join this safe, well organised fun run or walk event in Hagley Park North.
Join this series of five Tuesday evening runs in Hagley Park North during January and February 2019.
This summer swim race series held in Corsair Bay provides an opportunity to practice and gain confidence in a safe open water environment.
These fun rogaines are suitable for gurus to newbies: 1-hour and 2-hour options are available.
This triathlon around Banks Peninsula is a low-cost event for athletes of all ages and all abilities.
This is an off-road mountain bike event in the beautiful Cheviot Hills Reserve.
Join this fun and run or walk amongst the picturesque hills, valleys and vineyards of Pegasus Bay to support the New Zealand Brain Research Institute.
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Wine Run
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Cheviot Hills Challenge
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Red Zone 6
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- The Press Run to Remember
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Rolleston Colour Fun Day