Feeling keen to try a tri? Ready to run a fun run?
- Christchurch City Council Events lists all sorts of events in Canterbury (formerly Be There).
- Sport Canterbury lists events that they are running this year. They are responsible for organising many different sport and physical activity related events in Canterbury.
- NZ Running Calendar gives information on running and walking events around New Zealand.
- SportzHub's Adventure Sport provides the latest on events that enable people to get into the wilderness. They aim to help foster people into the outdoors, and have discussion forums and links to local clubs and other facilities.
This a 2-part series provides athletes the ability to practice and prepare in a safe environment for other SwimRun events over the summer.
The Zoggs Big Wave Series gives swimmers the opportunity to experience and develop confidence swimming through the waves and out the back.
Join this series of five Tuesday evening runs in Hagley Park North during January and February 2019.
This summer swim race series held in Corsair Bay provides an opportunity to practice and gain confidence in a safe open water environment.
These fun rogaines are suitable for gurus to newbies: 1-hour and 2-hour options are available.
This three-race series on Friday evenings uses Lake Crichton, one of Selwyn's hidden gems - the perfect venue for an entry level duathlon or triathlon. It's a fantastic way to round out your working week!
The tough get going on this day of mountain event challenges.
The Wine Run is a fun run with a difference - there's a wine tasting every kilometre!
Each event in Christchurch 10km Walk/ Run Series will be set on a different terrain bringing a new challenge to each course and competitor.
Join this safe, well organised fun run or walk event in Hagley Park North.
- Frontrunner SwimRun
- Zoggs Big Wave Series
- The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- The James Mountainsport Series
- Wine Run
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Cheviot Hills Challenge
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Red Zone 6