Feeling keen to try a tri? Ready to run a fun run?
- Christchurch City Council Events lists all sorts of events in Canterbury (formerly Be There).
- Sport Canterbury lists events that they are running this year. They are responsible for organising many different sport and physical activity related events in Canterbury.
- NZ Running Calendar gives information on running and walking events around New Zealand.
- SportzHub's Adventure Sport provides the latest on events that enable people to get into the wilderness. They aim to help foster people into the outdoors, and have discussion forums and links to local clubs and other facilities.
Join this series of five Tuesday evening runs in Hagley Park North during January and February 2020.
These fun rogaines are suitable for gurus to newbies: 1-hour and 2-hour options are available.
This summer swim race series provides an opportunity to practice and gain confidence in a safe open water environment.
Join this fun and run or walk amongst the picturesque hills, valleys and vineyards of Pegasus Bay to support the New Zealand Brain Research Institute.
This triathlon around Banks Peninsula is a low-cost event for athletes of all ages and all abilities.
This three-race series on Friday evenings uses Lake Crichton, one of Selwyn's hidden gems - the perfect venue for an entry level duathlon or triathlon. It's a fantastic way to round out your working week!
These are a no frills series of monthly events. Rock up, run and reap the benefits of a couple of hours blazing the trails!
A 3km or 5km swim - are you up for the challenge?
Each event in Christchurch 10km Walk/ Run Series will be set on a different terrain bringing a new challenge to each course and competitor.
Walk in memory or support of a loved one with dementia, and help Dementia Canterbury raise funds.
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- RealSwim Race Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Canterbury Trail Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Walk for Dementia
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- La Grande Swim
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- The Press Run to Remember
- Rakahuri Rage
- XRACE Christchurch