Feeling keen to try a tri? Ready to run a fun run?
- Christchurch City Council Events lists all sorts of events in Canterbury (formerly Be There).
- Sport Canterbury lists events that they are running this year. They are responsible for organising many different sport and physical activity related events in Canterbury.
- NZ Running Calendar gives information on running and walking events around New Zealand.
- SportzHub's Adventure Sport provides the latest on events that enable people to get into the wilderness. They aim to help foster people into the outdoors, and have discussion forums and links to local clubs and other facilities.
Winter Worlds is an iconic road racing series held on the outskirts of Christchurch. It provides all riders with a simple, safe and fun opportunity to race during winter and have a blast doing it.
Team up for this handicapped relay race at Lake Roto Kōhatu. All runners welcomed.
Join this series of SouthernCross CX events - Canterbury's answer to Cyclocross.
This Duathlon Series caters for everyone and you can compete as an individual or a team - including as a family.
The South Island Half Marathon at Lake Hood caters for all abilities - whether you’re a beginner or an elite runner.
Join this super fun amazing race event around central Christchurch!
Join this fundraising rogaine event around the scenic Little River area. 6-hour, 4-hour and 2-hour options are available.
The JD Duathlons strive to provide a variety of race options for all levels and do so in a professional and safe manner. The events are suitable for all ages and fitness levels so long as you can run and ride a bike.
These fun rogaines are suitable for gurus to newbies: 1-hour and 2-hour options are available.
Join this annual 10km handicap race for adult runners organised by the Christchurch Methodist Harrier Club.
- Winter Worlds
- Lakeside Relays
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- South Island Half Marathon
- CYC Amazing Race
- Little River Rogaine
- JD Duathlon Series
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- Selwyn Sport and Recreation Have A Go Day
- Canterbury Loves Tennis Open Days
- Rapaki Up and Backie
- Greta Valley Team Relay Race
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora