Feeling keen to try a tri? Ready to run a fun run?
- Christchurch City Council Events lists all sorts of events in Canterbury (formerly Be There).
- Sport Canterbury lists events that they are running this year. They are responsible for organising many different sport and physical activity related events in Canterbury.
- Multisport lists multisport events of all types from beginner to expert, from around the South Island.
- Cool Running gives information on running and walking events around New Zealand.
- SportzHub's Adventure Sport provides the latest on events that enable people to get into the wilderness. They aim to help foster people into the outdoors, and have discussion forums and links to local clubs and other facilities.
This three-race series on Friday evenings uses Lake Crichton, one of Selwyn's hidden gems - the perfect venue for an entry level duathlon or triathlon. It's a fantastic way to round out your working week!
Join this safe, well organised fun run or walk event in Hagley Park North.
Join this series of five Tuesday evening runs in Hagley Park North during January and February 2018.
Join this fun and run or walk amongst the picturesque hills, valleys and vineyards of Pegasus Bay to support the New Zealand Brain Research Institute.
This triathlon around Banks Peninsula is a low-cost event for athletes of all ages and all abilities.
These fun rogaines are suitable for gurus to newbies: 1-hour and 2-hour options are available.
Each event in Christchurch 10km Walk/ Run Series will be set on a different terrain bringing a new challenge to each course and competitor.
Summertimes is packed full of fun events over the summer months in Christchurch and Canterbury, with some great family-friendly activities.
Great community events are happening this summer in the Selwyn District, including lots for the whole family.
Try out petanque at this series of fun events every Sunday during summer.
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Christchurch Walk/Run 10km Series
- Summer in Selwyn
- Petanque in the Park
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Red Zone 6
- Colour Fun Day
- Ride the Rakaia
- Mitre 10 Mega A Run to Remember
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon