Feeling keen to try a tri? Ready to run a fun run?
- Christchurch City Council Events lists all sorts of events in Canterbury (formerly Be There).
- Sport Canterbury lists events that they are running this year. They are responsible for organising many different sport and physical activity related events in Canterbury.
- Multisport lists multisport events of all types from beginner to expert, from around the South Island.
- Cool Running gives information on running and walking events around New Zealand.
- SportzHub's Adventure Sport provides the latest on events that enable people to get into the wilderness. They aim to help foster people into the outdoors, and have discussion forums and links to local clubs and other facilities.
Join this 6-hour or 12-hour team rogaine at Scargill in North Canterbury.
This event along the Waimakariri River is suitable to bikers from age 13 upwards, on this scenic but challenging course.
Winter Worlds is an iconic road racing series held on the outskirts of Christchurch. It provides all riders with a simple, safe and fun opportunity to race during winter and have a blast doing it.
Winter doesn’t have to be dull, dark and boring when you’ve got the Mud, Sweat and Tears Challenge.
Join this series of SouthernCross CX events - Canterbury's answer to Cyclocross.
The Sri Chinmoy Races are fun events for all, running up and down the Sumner Esplanade.
The JD Duathlons strive to provide a variety of race options for all levels and do so in a professional and safe manner. The events are suitable for all ages and fitness levels so long as you can run and ride a bike.
The South Island Half Marathon at Lake Hood caters for all abilities - whether you’re a beginner or an elite runner.
Join this fundraising rogaine event around the scenic Little River area. 6-hour, 4-hour and 2-hour options are available.
These fun rogaines are suitable for gurus to newbies: 1-hour and 2-hour options are available.
- Heights of Winter Rogaine
- Bridge to Bridge North Mountain Bike Ride
- Winter Worlds
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- JD Duathlon Series for all ages
- South Island Half Marathon
- Little River Rogaine
- Torpedo7 Wicked Rogaine Mid Winter Series
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race