Feeling keen to try a tri? Ready to run a fun run?
- Christchurch City Council Events lists all sorts of events in Canterbury (formerly Be There).
- Sport Canterbury lists events that they are running this year. They are responsible for organising many different sport and physical activity related events in Canterbury.
- NZ Running Calendar gives information on running and walking events around New Zealand.
- SportzHub's Adventure Sport provides the latest on events that enable people to get into the wilderness. They aim to help foster people into the outdoors, and have discussion forums and links to local clubs and other facilities.
The Christchurch 10km Walk/ Run Series is embracing the night! Each event in the series will be set on a different terrain bringing a new challenge to each course and competitor.
These fun rogaines are suitable for gurus to newbies: 1-hour and 2-hour options are available.
Come along to this FREE Selwyn District Council event, showcasing what sport and recreation activities the Selwyn District has to offer.
Join this fundraising rogaine event around the Port Hills. 3-hour and 6-hour options are available.
Spring into colour with the Ellesmere College Colour Run!
This series of night rogaine events for cyclists, walkers and runners will be held in local forested areas.
Come out and play at Tennis Canterbury's Love Tennis free regional open days.
Come and join this trail run or walk up and down the Rapaki Track.
Get a team together for this annual scenic relay run over six laps of varying distances.
The JD Duathlons strive to provide a variety of race options for all levels and do so in a professional and safe manner. The events are suitable for all ages and fitness levels so long as you can run and ride a bike.
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Selwyn Sport and Recreation Have A Go Day
- Port Hills Spring Rogaine
- Ellesmere College Colour Run
- Bivouac Night Navigation Series
- Canterbury Loves Tennis Open Days
- Rapaki Up and Backie
- Greta Valley Team Relay Race
- JD Duathlon Series
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- 4 Paws Marathon
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Corporate 8+ Rowing Challenge
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Pink Star Walk
- Boulder Bay Classic