Feeling keen to try a tri? Ready to run a fun run?
- Christchurch City Council Events lists all sorts of events in Canterbury (formerly Be There).
- Sport Canterbury lists events that they are running this year. They are responsible for organising many different sport and physical activity related events in Canterbury.
- Multisport lists multisport events of all types from beginner to expert, from around the South Island.
- Cool Running gives information on running and walking events around New Zealand.
- SportzHub's Adventure Sport provides the latest on events that enable people to get into the wilderness. They aim to help foster people into the outdoors, and have discussion forums and links to local clubs and other facilities.
These fun rogaines are suitable for gurus to newbies: 1-hour and 2-hour options are available.
The Christchurch 10km Walk/ Run Series is embracing the night! Each event in the series will be set on a different terrain bringing a new challenge to each course and competitor.
Join this series of SouthernCross CX events - Canterbury's answer to Cyclocross.
Come along to this FREE Selwyn District Council event, showcasing what sport and recreation activities the Selwyn District has to offer.
Try out loads of fun activities at this family-friendly event in Springfield.
The JD Duathlons strive to provide a variety of race options for all levels and do so in a professional and safe manner. The events are suitable for all ages and fitness levels so long as you can run and ride a bike.
This series of night rogaine events for cyclists, walkers and runners will be held in local forested areas.
Join this annual 10km handicap race for adult runners organised by the Christchurch Methodist Harrier Club.
Come out and play at Tennis Canterbury's Love Tennis free regional open days.
Join this fundraising rogaine event around the Port Hills. 3-hour and 6-hour options are available.
- Torpedo7 Wicked Rogaine Mid Winter Series
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Selwyn Sport and Recreation Have A Go Day
- JD Duathlon Series for all ages
- Bivouac Night Navigation Series
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- Canterbury Loves Tennis Open Days
- Port Hills Spring Rogaine
- Greta Valley Marathon Relay
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Oxford Country Classic
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- CBD Stampede
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Torpedo7 Wicked Rogaine Spring Series