Feeling keen to try a tri? Ready to run a fun run?
- Christchurch City Council Events lists all sorts of events in Canterbury (formerly Be There).
- Sport Canterbury lists events that they are running this year. They are responsible for organising many different sport and physical activity related events in Canterbury.
- NZ Running Calendar gives information on running and walking events around New Zealand.
- SportzHub's Adventure Sport provides the latest on events that enable people to get into the wilderness. They aim to help foster people into the outdoors, and have discussion forums and links to local clubs and other facilities.
This fun rogaine is suitable for gurus to newbies: 1-hour and 2-hour options are available.
This summer swim race series provides an opportunity to practice and gain confidence in a safe open water environment.
These fun 4-hour and 2-hour rogaines are suitable for gurus to newbies. A 1-hour option and a FREE Wicked Kids Rogaine for under 7 year olds are also available.
This event incorporates a festival of race options to suit all athletes, including triathlons, duathlons and standalone running events.
Join this series of five Tuesday evening runs in Hagley Park North during January and February 2020.
These fun rogaines are suitable for gurus to newbies: 1-hour and 2-hour options are available.
The tough get going on this day of mountain event challenges.
This 1500m race gives swimmers the opportunity to experience and develop confidence swimming through the waves and out the back.
The Wine Run is a fun run with a difference - there's a wine tasting every kilometre!
Join this safe, well organised fun run or walk event in Hagley Park North.
- Christmas Twilight Rogaine
- RealSwim Race Series
- Wicked Christmas Rogaine
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- The James Mountainsport Series
- Zoggs Big Wave Event
- Wine Run
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Walk for Dementia
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race