Feeling keen to try a tri? Ready to run a fun run?
- Christchurch City Council Events lists all sorts of events in Canterbury (formerly Be There).
- Sport Canterbury lists events that they are running this year. They are responsible for organising many different sport and physical activity related events in Canterbury.
- Multisport lists multisport events of all types from beginner to expert, from around the South Island.
- Cool Running gives information on running and walking events around New Zealand.
- SportzHub's Adventure Sport provides the latest on events that enable people to get into the wilderness. They aim to help foster people into the outdoors, and have discussion forums and links to local clubs and other facilities.
Join this 24-hour team orienteering event organised by the Canterbury University Tramping Club.
This is a unique annual event through Hanmer Forest amongst some amazing mountain scenery.
This Duathlon Series caters for everyone and you can compete as an individual or a team - including as a family.
Join this individual or team event around North Hagley Park, incorporating the Athletics New Zealand National 100km Championships.
Winter Worlds is an iconic road racing series held on the outskirts of Christchurch. It provides all riders with a simple, safe and fun opportunity to race during winter and have a blast doing it.
Join this annual event supporting the Heart Foundation's Go Red for Women campaign.
Join this event in the Mt Oxford Conservation Area. Spectacular views and a true adventure awaits.
Take part in this event for charity organised by Lincoln University students.
This bike/run duathlon starting in Hanmer Springs is not for the faint-hearted, and can be done as an individual or a two-person team.
The Sri Chinmoy Races are fun events for all, running up and down the Sumner Esplanade.