The Canterbury Duathlon Series caters for everyone: young, old, male, female, big, small, fast or slow. You can compete as an individual or a team - including as a family.
The run/walk is in the enclosed area of Brookside Park in Rolleston on a mixture of grass and seal, and the bike ride is around a block. There are no hills and very little traffic, making this an appealing event.
The event is held over 2 distances:
- Short course: 2.5km run or walk, 14km bike and 1.25km run or walk; and
- Long course: 5km run or walk, 28km bike and 2.5km run or walk.
- Sunday 9th June 2019;
- Sunday 30th June 2019; and
- Sunday 28th July 2019.
Start Time: 10am. Race briefing at 9.45am.
Start Location: Brookside Park (Lowes Road, Rolleston).
- Individuals: $25 for under 15s and $49 for 15 years + for one event. $70 for under 15s and $135 for 15 years + for all three events.
- Teams: $35 for under 15s and $59 for 15 years + for one event. $95 for under 15s and $169 for 15 years + for all three events.
Find out more about the Canterbury Duathlon Series, including how to enter.
- Winter Worlds
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Forest Run Fest: Frost Edition
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Lakeside Relays
- South Island Half Marathon
- CYC Amazing Race
- JD Duathlon Series
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series