Winter Worlds is an iconic road racing series held on the outskirts of Christchurch. It provides all riders years with a simple, safe and fun opportunity to race during winter and have a blast doing it.
The event distance is 42km on a flat easy course. There are entry grades, including two for first-time riders:
- 'No Drop' where the first 30km is ridden as a group and a race over the final 12km, and
- a 15km development grade - also suitable for those under 15 years.
Dates: Every Sunday from 5th May to 4th August 2019.
Start Time: From 10am. Sign in on the day from 9am.
Start Location: Armadillos The Bridge Restuarant and Bar (578 Springs Road, Prebbleton).
Cost: $20 for adults, $15 for secondary and tertiary students and $10 for development grade riders. You can purchase a series pass for all events for $200.
Find out more about the Winter Worlds road racing series. Entry fees can be paid by online banking before 10pm on the Friday before the event, or paid by cash on the day of the event.
- Winter Worlds
- Lakeside Relays
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- South Island Half Marathon
- CYC Amazing Race
- Little River Rogaine
- JD Duathlon Series
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- Selwyn Sport and Recreation Have A Go Day
- Canterbury Loves Tennis Open Days
- Rapaki Up and Backie
- Greta Valley Team Relay Race
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora