Are you ready for a challenge? Step outside your comfort zone in this corporate challenge regatta. No rowing experience is required. Each crew needs 8 to 12 members of mixed gender with a maximum of two registered rowers per crew.
Build fitness, tone those muscles, learn a new skill while developing teamwork, supporting staff well-being and having fun!
Training and racing develops teamwork, problem solving, company spirit and camaraderie which will transfer positively to your workplace.
Regatta Date: Sunday 13th October 2019.
Regatta Time: 1 to 4pm.
Training Location: Avon Rowing Club (Kerrs Road, Wainoni).
Cost: $1,200 plus GST per crew. $2,200 plus GST for two crews. Price covers coaching, racing events, and race day refreshments.
Your crew will have a dedicated coach available for up to 12 on-water training sessions over three to five weeks. Training starts on Sunday 8th or 15th September 2019. Optional indoor rowing sessions will be run each Thursday from 5.30 to 6.30pm.
You can expect to race three or four times at the regatta on Sunday 13th October 2019.
Find out more about the Corporate 8+ Rowing Challenge, including how to register. You can also contact Jane at the Avon Rowing Club for more information (021 027 13015 or manager[at]avonrowingclub.com).
Registrations close on Friday 30th August 2019.
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Selwyn Sport and Recreation Have A Go Day
- Port Hills Spring Rogaine
- Ellesmere College Colour Run
- Bivouac Night Navigation Series
- Canterbury Loves Tennis Open Days
- Rapaki Up and Backie
- Greta Valley Team Relay Race
- JD Duathlon Series
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- 4 Paws Marathon
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Corporate 8+ Rowing Challenge
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Pink Star Walk
- Boulder Bay Classic